ChicagoBullsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alec Mills throws 16th no-hitter in Cubs history as North Siders shut out Brewers
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 51

Alec Mills throws 16th no-hitter in Cubs history as North Siders shut out Brewers

Sep 13, 2020, 5:58 PM

With the first no-hitter of his career and the 16th no-hitter in franchise history, Chicago Cubs right-hander Alec Mills dominated in a 12-0 shutout win over the Milwaukee Brewers. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alec Mills throws 16th no-hitter in Cubs history as North Siders shut out Brewers

Sep 13, 2020, 8:30 PM

Congrats Alec Mills on a masterful performance of pitching. He reminded me a lot of the Professor when he is on his game. How far the Cubs can go in the playoffs depends on their pitching. Yu and Hendricks will be on their game but the Cubs will need Lester and Mills to be on top of their game because you can't count on the Cubs hitting.

Re: Alec Mills throws 16th no-hitter in Cubs history as North Siders shut out Brewers

Sep 14, 2020, 10:51 AM

they are all good pitchers when they are on their game

Sep 14, 2020, 2:46 PM

But unfortunately Lester and Mills have not been on their game for a good portion of this shortened season and Chatwood has been MIA this year.

Replies: 3
| visibility 51
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic